Contract – 3 Year Article Training
RAiN is currently employing dedicated and passionate students to join their 2025 and 2026 team. The successful thinkers must:
- Be currently doing CTA 2 or Honours (full time).
- Have good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Know Excel and Word.
- Be deadline driven and have good time management skills.
- Be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Have meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Accounting Standards (IAS), tax legislation and the Companies Act.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be responsible.
- Adapt to various scenarios and situations.
You will be expected to:
- Assist in carrying out basic audit tests and substantive procedures.
- Ask questions where necessary and understand all work that has been delegated to you.
- Produce quality, understandable working papers.
- Evaluate the results of procedures/tests performed and formulate appropriate conclusions.