- BCM is essential in preparing to respond to our volatile and uncertain operating environment
- Understand how our changing operating environment is changing how we should approach our Business Continuity Planning
- The course is aligned with the international best practices and standards and uses the BCI (Business Continuity Institution) Good Practice Guide 2018 Standards, proposed Business Continuity Management Lifecycle to explain the BCM process
- This course aims to provide an overview of BCM in the broader sense, with practical examples to enable implementation and improve Organisational Resilience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers, Risk Champions, Risk Managers, Chief Risk Officers, Executive Management and Board members, Resilience Managers
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
- Provide an understanding of how BCM improves Organisational Resilience
- Provide an overview of various response plans
- Understand the link and relationship between risk management, BCM and other resilience areas.
- Understand the various components of the BCM Lifestyle
- Understand BCM stakeholders’ roles and responsibilities
- Provide practical insights on implementation strategies